Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://rmpllc.wpengine.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Real Milk Paint Co.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Real Milk Paint Co.’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Real Milk Paint Co. at any time.
- Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Real Milk Paint Co.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The Real Milk Paint Co. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The Real Milk Paint Co. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Real Milk Paint Co. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Real Milk Paint Co.’s website, even if The Real Milk Paint Co. or a The Real Milk Paint Co. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on The Real Milk Paint Co.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Real Milk Paint Co. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Real Milk Paint Co. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The Real Milk Paint Co. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Real Milk Paint Co. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Real Milk Paint Co. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Real Milk Paint Co. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tennessee and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Content Submitted by You
9. Content Submitted by You
You are responsible for any information, text, images, videos or other materials or content that you post on a Site or transmit through our Sites (“User Content”). You agree, represent and warrant that any User Content you post on a Site or transmit through our Sites is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith and that you have the right to transmit such User Content. You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on or through a Site any User Content protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of any third party without the express written permission of the owner of such right(s). You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such User Content.
By submitting User Content to us directly or indirectly (including through the use of hashtags on third party social media platforms), you grant to us (or warrant that the owner of such information and material has expressly granted to us) a royalty-free, perpetual, sublicensable, irrevocable, and unrestricted right and license: (a) to use, reproduce, display, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, transmit and distribute or otherwise make available to others such User Content (in whole or in part and for any purpose) worldwide; (b) to incorporate such User Content in other works in any form, media, product, service or technology now known or hereafter developed for any purpose, including sale, manufacture or advertising (and to exercise all intellectual property rights associated with such products or other works); and (c) to use your name, screen name, location, photograph, avatar, image, voice, likeness and biographical information provided in connection with the User Content in any and all media and for advertising or promotional purposes. You also hereby grant each user of the Sites a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through a Site, and to tag, rate, review, comment on, use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Content as permitted through the functionality of a Site and under this Agreement. Additionally, you irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of your User Content that you may have under any applicable law or legal theory. Notwithstanding the foregoing, please note that any personally identifiable information you submit to us through our “Contact Us” forms, product order pages, job application portals or other forms that are intended to be confidential will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Statement and will not be publicly disclosed, except as described in our Privacy Statement or otherwise approved by you.