Tri-Sodium Phosphate is a great cleaning agent that doesn’t leave behind any residue so your paint or finish has a clean, dirt-free surface to adhere. Mix 2 tablespoons per gallon with warm water for general cleaning.
Trisodium Phosphate by Real Milk Paint is an adhesive solvent remover that’s used to clean-up mildew, grout, and dirt while preparing surfaces for repainting. Formulated for heavy duty cleaning including being used as stain remover and degreaser. Read WARNING below before using this product.
Contains Trisodium Phosphate: DO NOT take this a phosphorus-derived chemical compound internally. All strong cleaning products are corrosive and may cause burns to the skin and eyes. Wear full cover eye protection, gloves and a long sleeved shirt to help avoid contact with this water-soluble powder. Watch out for splashes and overhead runs and drips and DO NOT allow this alkaline solution to get into gloves or soak through your shirt into skin. Thoroughly wash all contaminated clothing before use.
- If Swallowed: Promptly drink large quantities of water and call physician, hospital emergency room, or poison control center. Do not induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Transport to medical facility immediately.
- Eye Contact: Flood with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes; get medical attention promptly.
- Skin Contact: Wash thoroughly with soap and water. If redness of skin occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician promptly.
- Hot TSP solutions and TSP substitutes will darken aluminum containers and may remove or de-gloss paints and enamels. Use a very weak solution of TSP to clean printed floor coverings.
- TSP MAY DARKEN OAK, MAHOGANY and some other woods.
- Try a TSP solution in an inconspicuous place to be sure results will be satisfactory.
- NOT RECOMMENDED for use on glass surfaces. DO NOT allow TSP solutions to come in contact with glass.
- KEEP TSP POWDER AND SOLUTIONS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. Contact with TSP soaked papers or puddles may irritate the animal’s footpads.
- Do not mix with acids. Use only according to mixing directions on the container.