Tri-Sodium Phosphate is a great cleaning agent that doesn’t leave behind any residue so your paint or finish has a clean, dirt-free surface to adhere. Mix 2 table spoons per gallon with water for general cleaning.
Trisodium Phosphate by The Real Milk Paint Company removes Greasy, Sooty Dirt And Prepares Painted Surfaces For Repainting. Formulated For Heavy Duty Cleaning. Read WARNING below before using this product.
Contains Trisodium Phosphate: DO NOT take internally. All strong cleaners are irritating and may cause burns to the skin and eyes. Wear full cover eye protection, gloves and long sleeved shirt to help avoid contact with powder and solution. Watch out for splashes and overhead runs and drips and DO NOT allow solution to get into gloves or soak through shirt into skin. Thoroughly wash all contaminated clothing before use.
- If Swallowed: Promptly drink large quantities of water and call physician, hospital emergency room or poison control center for way to induce vomiting, transport to medical facility immediately.
- Eye Contact: Flood with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes; get medical attention promptly.
- Skin Contact: Wash thoroughly with soap and water. If redness of skin occurs, discontinue use and consult physician promptly.
- Hot TSP solutions will darken aluminum containers and may remove or degloss paints and enamels. Use very weak solution of TSP to clean printed floor coverings.
- TSP MAY DARKEN OAK, MAHOGANY and some other woods.
- Try TSP solution in inconspicuous place to be sure results will be satisfactory.
- NOT RECOMMENDED for use on glass surfaces. DO NOT allow TSP solution to come in contact with glass.
- KEEP TSP POWDER AND SOLUTIONS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. Contact with TSP soaked papers or puddles may irritate animal’s footpads.
- Do not mix with acids. Use only according to mixing directions on container.