Real Milk Paint Stillwater Cove Grey is a warm/brown grey paint color that was inspired by a lakeside cottage project that wanted to reflect the beauty of the lake on their home. This is a great complimentary color that will add depth and richness to any milk paint project.
Stillwater Cove Grey
Environmentally Friendly, Non-Toxic, Powder Paint! Just Add Water!
Real Milk Paint is the ideal choice for an environmentally friendly, non-toxic paint that gives you convenience and a broad color selection.
- Sticks to raw wood, plaster, dry wall, stone, unsealed brick and concrete
- Paint right on existing finishes for a Peele, Chippy or crackled surface
- No Primer need on raw wood and porous surfaces
- Sticks to latex with the addition of Ultra Bond
- Easy to use, water-based formula
- Each bag contains everything needed, just add water
- Remains usable for a minimum of two weeks after mixing with water
- Does not congeal to a blob
- Environmentally friendly
- Non-toxic Paint
- Does not contain radioactive Kaolin Clays as a filler
- Traditional color palette, based on antique painted furniture
- Virtually no odor
- No residual odor after drying
- Dries fast
NOTE: All colors shown both digitally and in print are for representational purposes only. Please test any color in context to ensure it is the color you desire.
What its made of
We believe in being honest with what is in our products. That is why we provide the ingredients used in them so you can rest assured knowing exactly what is in the product you use. It’s just another way we make it easier on you!
Milk Paint powder is made with
- Casein (milk protein)
- Calcium Lime
- Natural Pigment colors
- Plant based filler (edible)
Tutorials & Videos
Tips & Tricks
Painting Tips & Tricks
- For a brushy old world look use these natural bristle brushes for application.
- For a smoother more uniform painted look use these Foam Brushes.
- As days and weeks go by, the non toxic paint will continue to become more resistant to moisture.
- After it has dried 3-4 hours you may top coat with one of our Finishing Creams, varnish, Hemp Oil, Pure Tung Oil, lacquer, or a wax.
- Try in inconspicuous area first, the color may change.
- Wear proper safety equipment, goggles and rubber gloves.
Spraying Tips & Tricks
- To spray, milk paint must be mixed in a blender to a smooth consistency and then strained.
- A 2.0 orifice or higher for the spray gun is recommended.
CAUTION: Contains calcium hydroxide (lime) may burn eyes and skin. Flush and rinse with warm water immediately.